The Cyber Research Systems T-1-5 and T-1-7 Warrior Robots are variations of T-1 Battlefield Robot developed by the Cyber Research Systems and the project involved Daniel Avila. The T-1-5 and T-1-7 Warrior Robots are early model Terminator, featuring bulky physical appearance and armed with 50-caliber depleted uranium chainguns capable of firing nearly 3000 rounds per minute. Like the old United States Navy's Phalanx systems mounted on aircraft carriers, the guns are directed by a sophisticated onboard suite of radar, infrared, and optical sensors.
History[edit | edit source]
Skynet seemed to used T-1-5 and T-1-7 as practicing target to test newly created T-X Terminator as there was a junkyard filled with T-1-5 and T-1-7 units, along with a lot of T-600, T-800, and T-1000.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In the novel Terminator Hunt, the T-1-5 and T-1-7 are referred as T-5 and T-7, possibly due to mistake or editorial error.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
- Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines novel (First appearance)
- Terminator Dreams (Mentioned only)
- Terminator Hunt (Mentioned only)
References[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- T-1 Battlefield Robot
- T-20 Server Robot
- T-800 Warrior/Cyborg
- T-850 Battle Robot
- T-X Enhanced Logic Weapons System Cybernetic Warrior / Infiltration Unit