The year is 2009. The nuclear holocaust is a reality. John Connor is still filled with despair over the death of Katherine Brewster. Fearing that he won't be able to perform his destined role as leader of the Resistance, Connor meets "Uncle Bob", a Terminator sent by his future self to help John become the leader he was meant to be.
- Uncle Bob is one of the few Terminators targeted by Skynet.
- Uncle Bob possesses much emotion compared to other Protector Terminators.
- Despite being destroyed, Bob's CPU remains intact. However, John never retrieved it.
- In the film Terminator 2: Judgment Day, John refers to the T-800 as "Uncle Bob" when introducing him to Enrique Salceda.
- Infinity issue 4
- Dynamite® Terminator 2: Infinity #2 - Cyberdyne Silver Foil Cover