Welcome to TERMINATOR WIKI
Terminator Wiki is the collaborative Terminator encyclopedia that anyone can edit, and we need your help!
Terminator Wiki documents everything in the Terminator franchise including movies, TV series, novels, comics, video games, and more. The wiki format allows anyone to create or edit any article, so we can all work together to create a comprehensive database. Check out the help pages to get started!
New to wiki? Create an account!
Welcome to the day after Judgment Day.
Terminator: Dark Fate, the newest installment of the Terminator films, released in theaters on November 2019. An advanced terminator arrives from the future to terminate Dani Ramos, and a human-cyborg hybrid arrives to protect her. James Cameron returns as producer, Linda Hamilton as Sarah Connor, and Arnold Schwarzenegger as a new T-800.
- Terminator: Dark Fate, the newest installment of the Terminator films, released in theaters on November 2019. It released on home media on January 28, 2020.
- Terminator: Dark Fate The Game, a mobile game, released on November 2019.
- Terminator: Resistance (PS4, Xbox One, PC) released on November 14 2019 in Europe/Australia, and in January 7, 2020 in North America.
- Mortal Kombat 11 features a T-800 terminator as a playable character. It debuted as the third character of the Kombat Pack on October 8, 2019.
- Gears 5 released a special Terminator: Dark Fate Character pack, featuring Sarah Connor and a T-800 terminator, as a pre-order bonus. Grace and the Rev-9 were later added as well.
- Mortal Kombat 11’s expansion pack Aftermath was released on May 26, 2020, which includes RoboCop as a playable character.
This fansite is not affiliated with Megan Ellison or Annapurna Pictures. All trademarks and copyrights belong to their respective owners, and are used here under the terms of Fair Use as defined in United States Copyright Doctrine. Terminator is a registered trademark of StudioCanal Image S.A.
Advertising on Wikia is sold by Wikia Inc., and is not an endorsement of the products by Megan Ellison, Annapurna Pictures, the Terminator Wiki, or its volunteers. To report an inappropriate advertisement, please contact Wikia Inc. directly using the contact form.
Are you lost? Then view the Category Tree to see how all pages are organized.
The Community Portal, featuring the forums, chat, active projects, blog and help guides is a new user's best friend. Please visit it today!
- Anyone can edit the Terminator Wiki. for an account in minutes to begin editing.
- Not ready to start editing? Help us by discussing renaming, merging or even deleting articles.
- Got an idea for something on the wiki? Not sure who to ask or how to go about implementing it? Ask an admin!
- Want to contribute to areas of the site that are in need? Check out article stubs and get involved in various site projects.
- Have fun; there's always articles to edit on the wiki.
Check out the Community Portal
Suggest a quote at the submissions page
- July 4, 2032 - John Connor is assassinated by Skynet.
- July 14, 2015 - T-Infinity arrived from 2033 with a mission to terminate Tara Connor.
- July 24, 2004 - A T-X and a T-850 arrive from the future.
- July 25, 2004 - The T-850, John Connor, and Katherine Brewster meet up. John and Kate are pursued by the T-X. Skynet brings about Judgment Day.
- July 25, 1984 - Mark Sloane and Mary Randal killed Miles Longhurst.
Check back daily for more Today in Terminator History or view the Terminator Timeline