The eagerly awaited fourth Terminator movie, Terminator Salvation, starring Christian Bale and directed by McG, reaches cinemas on 22 May 2009.
In a brand-new chapter in the Terminator chronicles, Judgment Day has come to pass and Skynet has destroyed much of the world’s population. In this post-apocalyptic world, the Resistance, led by John Connor, continues its brutal fight for survival.
The official novelisation will provide readers with the full story of this much-anticipated movie - a must for all Terminator fans!
The End Begins...
The official Novelization of the much-anticipated movie Terminator Salvation, starring Christian Bale.
In a fresh chapter in the Terminator saga, Judgment Day has come to pass and Skynet has destroyed much of the world's population. In this post-apocalyptic world, Resistance fighter John Connor and teenager Kyle Reese continue their brutal fight for survival.
The incredible story of the brand-new movie!
- Main article: Terminator Salvation
Characters and Machines
|Resistance and affiliates||Skynet||Other||Vehicles|
- ISBN 1-848-56085-0; April 28, 2009 (Titan Books)
- The official ending of the story is not included in the novelization. The ending of the story will go online on the Titan Books Website on May 21, 2009.
Differences between the film and novel
- In the film, Marcus listens to the song "Rooster" by Alice in Chains when he gets the Jeep to start. In the novel, the song is "Us and Them" by Pink Floyd.
- As soon as the T-800 bursts from the cell, John shoots its face off. This is based on an alternate scene which would have been included in the film in case Arnold Schwarzenegger refused to lend his likeness to the film.
- Instead of John reviving Marcus first, John destroys the prototype T-800 instead of Marcus. The two escape the Skynet Central, with Marcus badly damaged.
Terminator film novelizations