Plot[edit | edit source]
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Following the dramatic events of Terminator Salvation, a recovering John Connor grants Barnes permission to return to the destroyed VLA lab and bury his brother, killed in the explosive opening of the movie. At the ruins Barnes and Blair Williams hunt through the debris for the remains of their comrade but instead uncover a mysterious cable leading up into the mountains. The two Resistance fighters head into the wilderness to investigate.
What the pair discovers is an entire village that appears largely untouched by Judgment Day and its aftermath. Suspicious of the villagers, Barnes and Blair decide to dig deeper....
An official novel exploring the post-Judgment Day world of the hit movie Terminator Salvation.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Characters and Machines[edit | edit source]
|Resistance and affiliates||Skynet||Vehicles|
Continuity notes[edit | edit source]
- This story takes place days after the events of the film Terminator Salvation.
Chronology[edit | edit source]
- Terminator Salvation: From the Ashes
- Terminator Salvation: Cold War
- Terminator Salvation
- Terminator Salvation: Trial by Fire
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Despite his warnings about the Skynet signal, only a few Resistance locations supported John Connor's requests to wait to launch the attack. Those sites that launched an attack were also destroyed by Skynet.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Baker's Hollow
- Skynet VLA
- London (Mentioned only)
- Sierra Nevada Mountains
- Slate River
Terminator references[edit | edit source]
Real-world references[edit | edit source]
Goofs[edit | edit source]
Editions[edit | edit source]
- ISBN 978-1-84856-088-8; August 17, 2010 (Titan Books, paperback)
- ISBN 978-1-84856-936-2; August 17, 2010 (Titan Books, ebook)