Terminators are designed to terminate, in other words, to kill, other life forms.
The primary mission of Terminators is often to kill a specific individual, such as Sarah Connor or John Connor. Many Terminators have a secondary mission to kill key members of the Resistance, such as Kate Brewster, Martin Bedell, or several key lieutenants.
- 1 Targets for termination
- 2 Quotes
- 3 See Also
Targets for termination
- Sarah Connor
- John Connor
- Kyle Reese
- Targeted by Skynet as the first priority for its Terminators.
- Targeted by a T-1000.
Dark Horse Comic
- Bertram Hollister, targeted by Mary Randall's cell and later Captain Emmer's team
- Ed Astin, targeted by Mary Randall's cell and later Captain Emmer's team
- Sarah Lang, target by the Amazon
- Elise Fong, targeted by a T-800
- Lucy Castro , targeted by a T-800
The Terminator: Rampage
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
All of the following persons are targeted by the T-X:
- Kate Brewster
- Robert Brewster (Success)
- Elizabeth Anderson (Success)
- William Anderson (Success)
- Jose Barrera (Success)
- Simon Taylor
- Isaac Hall
- Fritz Roland
- Ted Snavely
- Sharlene Gen
- Vince Forcer
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
- Andrew Goode, target by Derek Reese
- James Ellison, targeted by a T-888
- Martin Bedell, targeted by a T-888
- Mark Wyman, targeted by Myron Stark
- Anne Fields, targeted by a T-888
- Savannah Weaver, targeted by the "Water Delivery Guy"
- Catherine Weaver, targeted by the "Water Delivery Guy"
- Terminator: Infinity
All of the following are targeted by the T-Infinity
- Terminator: Revolution
- Hugh Ashdown, listed as top priority along with other Resistance officer in USS Wilmington by Skynet
- Dmitri Losenko, listed as top priority along with other Resistance officer in USS Wilmington by Skynet
- Thomas Parnell, targeted by both Skynet and the Resistance
- Sarah Connor, targeted by a T-800
- Sarah Connor, targeted by a T-1000
- Kyle Reese, targeted by a T-1000
Terminator: Dark Fate
- Cameron: You need to understand how it works.
- John Connor: What?
- Cameron: This chip. This body. This software is designed to terminate humans. The hardware is designed to terminate humans. That's our sole function.
- John Connor: Not you.
- Cameron: No, not anymore. But what was there is still there. And will always be there.
- John Connor: So down deep, you wanna kill me.
- Cameron: Yes, I do.
- John Connor: Then why don't you?
- Cameron: I might some day...
- ("Born to Run")