Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
The name or term "T2 Trilogy timeline" should not be confused with T2 Saga timeline.
The timeline established by T2: Infiltrator
- The story continued from Terminator 2: Judgment Day timeline in 1995.
- November 13, 1965
- Sarah J. Connor is born.
- Dennis Reese is born
- May, 1984
- February 28, 1985
- John Connor is born with Kyle Reese as his father.
- Cyberdyne starts researching and developing robot technology from the parts of the terminator.
- Sarah was placed in a mental institution after trying to blow up a computer factory and telling about the soon to come, Judgment Day.
- John is taken care of by foster family Todd and Janelle Voight.
- June 8, 1995
- 03:14:00 A T-800 arrives to protect John Connor.
- 04:58:00 A T-1000 arrives to kill John Connor.
- The T-800 succeeds in protecting John Connor, destroying the terminator T-1000 and releases Sarah Connor from the mental institution.
- Death of Miles Dyson, the Cyberdyne scientist destined to become the creator of Skynet.
- Sarah and John destroy the remaining parts of the first T-800.
- Sarah and John hide from the government in Paraguay.
- Sarah collects weapons and trains John in warfare.
Present day events of T2: Infiltrator commence
- The I-950 Serena Burns arrives from the future and infiltrates Cyberdyne.
- John and Sarah Connor encounter Dieter von Rossbach in Paraguay.
- Serena Burns begins creating Series 800 terminators in the present using a Secret Terminator Lab.
- Serena Burns directs Two to secure suitable surrogates and establishes an Infiltrator creche in a remote Montana cabin.
- Clea Bennet and Alissa are created via the I-950 parthenogenesis protocol.
Present day events of T2: Rising Storm commence
- December 2002
- Skynet achieves sentience at the hands of John Connor, Wendy Dorset, and Clea Bennet.
- Clea Bennet is terminated by John Connor and Dieter von Rossbach
Present day events of T2: The Future War commence
- Skynet begins installing remote interfaces in all machines being produced or upgraded in automated factories and begins manufacturing its mechanical armies.
- Judgment Day
- Skynet begins a 2-month long rash of increasingly brutal killings, utilizing vehicles built in automated factories to cause horrific accidents.
- The Connors identify the signs of Skynet's attack as the harbinger of the coming apocalypse. They deliver a final warning to all who may listen to flee to the wilderness and prepare for the attack.
- En-masse uprisings of machines created in automated factories and systems under Skynet's control herd humans into cities for easier targeting.
- Defense Computers deliver initial nuclear strikes worldwide from the limited post-cold war arsenals.
- Full scale production of Terminators and HKs begin as automated factories are retrofitted
- Luddite sympathizers infiltrating and operating under the guise of the Army and National Guard begin herding survivors into concentration camps for orderly extermination with controlled viral outbreaks.
- Sarah Connor convinces Captain Thaddeus Chu to join the Resistance with his ship, the Ohio class nuclear submarine USS Roosevelt and crew, including 100 Navy SEALs.
- Dennis Reese marries Mary Shea, Kyle Reese is born later that year.
- John Connor (age 21) identifies Dennis Reese (age 25), commander of the Ozark Redoubt as his grandfather when reviewing reports from resistance cells.
- Kyle Reese (age 7) and Mary Shea are captured by Luddite Patrol A-36 under the command of Sam Marshall (AS-783490) and delivered to a Death camp to serve as slaves.
- John Connor and Dennis Reese lead an assault against the Luddite extermination camp where Mary Shea and Kyle Reese are being held.
- Kyle Reese (age 10) watches both his parents killed by a terminator during the assault on the camp. John Connor comes to him out of the smoke and says Come with me if you want to live.
- John places Kyle in the care of Jack Brock
- Skynet executes a Second Judgment Day, utilizing the 1/3 of the nuclear arsenal it had held in reserve.
- Earth suffers a nuclear winter
- Kyle Reese (age 17) begins serving in the field for the Resistance alongside his childhood buddy, Jesse
- The Serena Burns unit undergoes growth acceleration and begins stage 2 development and training with the body of pre-teen.
- John Connor gives the Picture of Sarah Connor to Sgt. Kyle Reese (age 19)
- The Serena Burns unit undergoes final growth acceleration and all cybernetic implants and network capability are brought fully online.
- Serena is equipped with an internal explosive device and assigned to infiltrate the Resistance.
- Serena's assassination mission is revoked and she is reassigned to a temporal operation with the objective of ensuring the genesis of Skynet.
- John Connor (age 44) leads an assault on a contested Skynet stronghold conducting temporal experiments in the Los Angeles basin for Operation Chrono
- Skynet sends a terminator T-800 back in time to kill Sarah.
- Skynet sends a terminator T-1000 back in time to kill John Connor.
- Skynet sends the Serena Burns unit back in time to insure its Genesis.
- John Connor asks for a volunteer and sends back Kyle Reese (age 23), to protect Sarah.
- John Connor orders Snog to reprogram a captured T-800 to send back to protect his younger self in 1995.
- Sarah Connor is still alive at this time, aged 64.
- Note that according to the T3:DVD special features, a Terminator 2: Judgment Day dialog reference, and a "Pilot" on screen reference, she was actually born in late 1965.
- The Terminator
- The Terminator, Terminator 2: Judgment Day
- The Terminator, Terminator 2: Judgment Day and in the Skynet Database menu section, on the Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines, DVD Special Feature
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day. Date and time stated by "Terminator Timeline", Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines, DVD Special Feature
- T2: Infiltrator
- John Connor is erroneously referred as 42 years old in the novel.[Confirmation needed]
- The Terminator, T2: The Future War
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day, T2: The Future War
- T2: The Future War
|Timelines & Theories|
|The Terminator||Alpha timeline - Original Timeline - The Terminator - Tempest - Dark Years - 2029 to 1984 - Terminator 2: Judgment Day|
|Terminator 2: Judgment Day||Terminator 2: Judgment Day - Cybernetic Dawn - T2 Trilogy - The New John Connor Chronicles (Skynet's World / Jade's World / John's World) - The Sarah Connor Chronicles - Rise of the Machines - Dark Fate|
|Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines||Rise of the Machines - Kyla's World - T2 Saga - Terminator Salvation|
|Stand-alone||The Terminator: Future Shock - Terminator Genisys|
|Judgment Day||1995 - 1997 - 2003 - 2004 - 2011 - 2017 - 2021|
|Years||1984 - 1995 - 2004 - 2007 - 2008 - 2009 - 2015 - 2018 - 2020 - |
2027 - 2029 - 2031 - 2032 - 2036 - 2042