The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
There are at least four known units:
- The first one infiltrated and attacked the Oregon Base, killing all personnel.
- The second one disguised as a Tech-Com soldier and infiltrated Resistance Headquarters in Los Angeles. It was destroyed by Kyle Reese.
- After rescuing Kyle Reese, Catherine Luna was attacked by a T-800 Infiltrator, a reinforcement to Alexander Stone. After losing its RBS-80, the T-800 used shockwave by smashing its fist into the ground in order to knock down Luna. Luna was able to destroy it in the end.
- The fourth T-800 was sent back to 1984 to kill Sarah Connor.
- The first and the third T-800 Infiltrators' design is apparently based on the Future Terminator from The Terminator.
- It is unknown if the first and the second T-800 Infiltrator are the same unit. However, both units and the T-800 sent back to 1984 are Model 101 Infiltrator as they all feature the same face, black hair, and a mustache. Note that the design of Model 101 in Dawn of Fate does not consist with the one from various films possibly because the video game publisher Infogrames does not have any rights to use Arnold Schwarzenegger's face.
- The T-850 Infiltrator from the comic Terminator: Revolution share a similar appearance with the Model 101 in Dawn of the Fate.
- Terminator: Dawn of Fate - Walkthrough Part 1 - "Grave Introduction" Part 1 - YouTube
- Terminator: Dawn of Fate - Walkthrough Part 10 - "Infiltration" - YouTube
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.