The Cyberdyne Series 70 Automated Fighting Infantry Unit "The Terminator" (also known as Cyberdyne Series 70 Autonomous Infantry Unit), or simply T-70, was the first Terminator with a humanoid form. It is basic Terminator model designed as a basic foot soldier that stands 8 feet (2.4 m) tall.The T-70 is equipped with a Gatling gun with Motion-Tracking Laser Designator, rattling off six hundred rounds a minute. It can travel up to 2 km between recharges. Additionally, there were two colors available: Battleship Gray and Apache Green.
History[edit | edit source]
During late 1990s, the new Cyberdyne Systems had developed and created T-70 along with T1 and use them to impress investors and people with military interests to finance them to improve robot technology.
In Salvation timeline, by the year 2015, Skynet had mass-produced and deployed T-70 Terminators. Molly Kookesh met Geir Svensen when her Resistance group freed a number of prisoners from a Skynet interrogation facility in 2015. They fought a number of T-70 Terminators side-by-side in order to escape.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The T-70 unit shares several physical appearance with the T-800 Terminator possibly because it may be reverse engineered from the wreckage of the first T-800.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- T2 3-D: Battle Across Time (First appearance)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Script of T2 3-D: Battle Across Time
- Panasonic presents Terminator 2: 3D Special Site (Retrieved from Internet Archive)
- THE TERMINATOR HITS TOWN - Orlando Sentinel
- THE SERIES T-70 AUTONOMOUS INFANTRY UNITS: We're working to make armed combat safer and easier.
- T2 3-D: Battle Across Time
- Terminator Salvation: Cold War