The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
T-101 is a Humanoid Hunter Killer.
- In the NES game The Terminator, a T-101 is a Terminator, which is the machine sent to kill Sarah Connor in 1984. (See also: T-800)
- In T2: Infiltrator, a T-101 Infiltrator is T-90 Humanoid Hunter-Killer with living tissue outer sheath, utilized to infiltrate human groups.
- In the Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines film, a T-101 Terminator is a Terminator with a Model 101 living tissue outer sheath.
- See also: T-90
- So far, the term "T-101" only appears in the NES game The Terminator, the novel T2: Infiltrator and the film Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines and it is possibly created from the confusion between the CSM-101 and T-800.
- In the film Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines and part of the DVD extras, the Terminator refers to itself as a "T-101". also, in other contents from the DVD extras, the Terminator is referred to as a "T-101". However, the Terminator is also referred as "850 series Model 101" and "T-850" in addition to "T-101".
|<< Series 8xx Terminator >>|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.