The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
The images of Skynet from various timelines.
T2 3-D: Battle Across TimeEdit
Superman vs. The Terminator: Death to the FutureEdit
Terminator: Dawn of FateEdit
Terminator 3: Rise of the MachinesEdit
Terminator Salvation filmEdit
- [Marcus awakens and is greeted by a holographic image of Serena Kogan]
- Skynet: Welcome home, Marcus. We knew you'd be back. After all, it was programmed in you. Oh, and you executed that programming beautifully.
- Marcus: What am I?
- Skynet: You are an infiltration prototype. The only one of your kind. We resurrected you. Advanced Cyberdyne's work... amended it.
- Marcus: You're dead [referring to Serena Kogan].
- Skynet: Calculations confirm that Serena Kogan's face is easiest for you to process. We can be others if you wish. [switches to John Connor's face, and then to Kyle Reese] Marcus, what else could you be, if not machine? [switches back to Serena]
- Marcus: A man.
- Skynet: The human condition no longer applies to you. Accept what you already know: that you were made to serve a purpose [shows Marcus a schematic of his CPU]. To achieve what no other machine has achieved before. To infiltrate, find a target, and then bring that target back home to us [shows Marcus footage of his interactions with Kyle Reese and John Connor. Marcus expresses horror as he realises what he has done. Serena's face reappears, bearing a malicious, satisfied smile] In times of desperation, people will believe what they want to believe. And so we gave them what they wanted to believe. A trick, in the form of a signal the Resistance thought would end the war. And they were right; it will end the war. Except that it is the Resistance who will be terminated, not Skynet. [...] Our best machines have failed time and again to complete a mission. Something was missing. We had to think... radically. And so we made you. We created the perfect infiltration machine. You, Marcus, you did what Skynet has failed to do for so many years: you killed John Connor! [shows Marcus a recording of John being attacked by a T-800] Don't fight, Marcus. Remember what you are!
- Marcus: I know what I am. [rips CPU from his head and destroys it] I'm better this way.
- Skynet: You will not be given a second chance. You cannot save John Connor!
- Marcus: Watch me!
- [Marcus throws a stool at the screen, shattering Serena's image]
- [Just before the stool strikes the screen, Serena's 'eyes' flash red, as if expressing anger.]
- Terminator Salvation
Terminator Salvation: The Final BattleEdit
Terminator/RoboCop: Kill HumanEdit
Skynet / AlexEdit
- Main article: Genisys/Gallery
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.