Sarah Anne Connor was a mother of two children. She was killed on May 13, 1984 at the age of 35, shot six times by a Terminator who was sent to kill a different Sarah Connor. Due to the Terminator's lack of information, it ripped the page of a phone book which listed all known Sarah Connors in the geographic region and simply decided to eliminate them all.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The film is at odds with itself as to whether this character is Sarah Ann Connor or Sarah Louise Connor.
- If she is the Terminator's first target (as a reporter tells Traxler that the two Sarahs were killed in the order of their listing in the phonebook), she would be Sarah Louise Connor.
- The first television report simply says that it is "Sarah Connor, 35, mother of two". Later at the police station, Vukovich tells Traxler that Sarah Ann Connor, 35-year-old secretary and mother of two, was shot six times (as shown in the earlier scene).
- Then, the later television report says that Sarah Ann Connor, 35, was killed in her apartment, implying that the on-screen kill is Sarah Louise Connor.
- Additionally, the house number of this Sarah, 14239, corresponds with none of the addresses listed in the phonebook.
- It is probable that her two children were not harmed by the Terminator because, having detailed files, he would have known John Connor's birth date was roughly nine months in the future. It is also possible, that the Terminator, being a systematic machine would wipe out any offspring connected to the Sarah Connors, since it does not discriminate between humans and kills them all the same. Another likelihood where the Terminator spared the children is when it had mistaken Ginger Ventura for Sarah, and was preparing for shutdown as it was confident the mission was accomplished and John Connor was relegated to nonexistence.
Behind the Scenes[edit | edit source]
- Sarah Anne Connor, credited as "Wrong Sarah", was portrayed by actress Marianne Muellerleile.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- The Terminator (Frakes novel)