- Main article: Terminator Salvation (film)§Continuity notes
It should be noted that Terminator Salvation was designated as a "soft reboot" for the franchise as various settings from Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines have been neglected in the film Terminator Salvation, including Cyber Research Systems, which does not exist in Terminator Salvation timeline while Cyberdyne Systems is brought back to the story whereas the company ceased to exist in Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines.
- Katherine Brewster
- T1 Terminator
- US military had begun the R&D of T-800 along with CSM-101. (Allegedly)
- And of course, the activation of Skynet and Judgment Day.
Although Sarah Connor is presented died for a while, it is unknown if she died of leukemia as mentioned in Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines or killed in early Future War as mentioned in the novelization of Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
- Terminator Salvation: Cold War
- Terminator Salvation: Sand in the Gears
- Terminator Salvation: The Machinima Series
- Terminator Salvation: From the Ashes
- Terminator Salvation
- Terminator Salvation: Trial by Fire
- Terminator Salvation: The Final Battle
Terminator Salvation timelineEdit
- Previous timeline: Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines timeline timeline
- Marcus Wright was on death row and approached by Doctor Serena Kogan from Cyberdyne System Genetics Division to donate his body for Project Angel.
- Thomas Parnell was executed and his body was preserved by Cyberdyne System.
- Serena Kogan entered cold hibernation before she could die from cancer.
- Unknown point
- Cyberdyne was purchased by United States Air Force and Dr. Kogan's Research facility was folded into the Armed Forces Branch known for Skynet.
- Attack on Skynet VLA
- Capture of Kyle Reese
- Mission to Skynet Central
- Investigation of Hybrid Village
- The Resistance and Skynet came into a truce and end the Future War. The human society was rebuild with the help of the Machines.
|Timelines & Theories|