The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
On some occasions, Skynet will send Terminators to protect key persons responsible for the creation of itself.
- Kyle Reese: Volunteered to protect Sarah Connor
- A T-800: Assigned to protect John Connor
- A T-850: Assigned to ensure the survival of John Connor and Katherine Brewster.
- Pops: Assigned to protect Sarah Connor.
- Grace Harper: Volunteered to protect Dani Ramos.
- C890.L, C850.D, and HC875.S: Assigned to protect Dr. Bertram Hollister, Cyberdyne Systems Project Leader for Project Bellerephon.
- Mary Randall: Reassigned to protect Sarah Connor
- T-950: Assigned to protect John Connor.
- John Connor: Accidentally travelling to 1996 from 2015 to protect his younger self.
- New Terminators: Travelling to 2003 from 2029 under Thomas Parnell's order to protect his past self.
- Television series
- John Connor: You're not here to kill me - I figured out that for myself. So what's the deal?
- Terminator: My mission is to protect you.
- John Connor: Yeah? Who sent you?
- Terminator: You did. 35 years from now you reprogrammed me to be your protector here - in this time.
- John Connor: This is deep...
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day
- John Connor: What is your mission?
- Terminator: To... ensure the survival... of John Connor... and Katherine Brewster.
- John Connor: You are about to fail that mission.
- Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.