Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
"One" is the first T-101 Infiltrator constructed by Serena Burns in 2001 in a Secret Terminator Lab constructed under the old Dyson property. The process of creation would take two months from start to finish.
- Assist in the manufacture of Terminators "Third" and "Four" for the I-950 Infiltrator unit.
- Terminate Mary Warren by crashing her private plane in the Pacific Ocean, to make it look like an accident.
- Travel to Paraguay and terminate Marco Cassetti with all associates of Cassetti and witnesses.
- Mission Priority
- Mary Warren
- Collateral terminations: Henry, Alice, Sally Wentworth, Edgar
- Marco Cassetti with all associates of Cassetti and witnesses
- Victor Greigo (collateral terminations to the Connors)
- T-90 Endoskeleton Combat chassis
- Infiltrator Sheath, Model 101 infiltration sheath
- Skin Graft matrix-material from a contemporary surgical-supply store, enhanced with future-tech chemicals extracted from the I-950's own blood.
- Teeth collected from a series of contemporary dental-supply companies
- Glass eyes
- modification: Titanium Steel claws concealed under nails.
- Terminator protocols uploaded from I-950
- Cooking skills package
- In T2 Trilogy timeline, a T-101 is the equivalent to T-800 Infiltrator of Model 101 outer sheath in other timelines. In addition, a T-90 is the equivalent to T-800 Endoskeleton in other timelines.
- T2: Infiltrator
- Cyberdyne Systems Model 101, Dieter von Rossbach template for the Model 101 in the T2 Trilogy timeline