Best known for his roles in James Cameron's science fiction action films The Terminator, Aliens, and The Abyss, Michael is one of the most prolific actors in the sci-fi/action genres, having appeared in over 40 movies during the 1980s and 1990s.
Filmography in Terminator franchiseEdit
- Kyle Reese (Appeared in Sarah Connor's dream which was deleted but later featured in the Director's cut version of the film.)
- Michael Biehn has been bitten on the hand in every James Cameron movie he's ever been in. In The Terminator, he was bitten by Sarah Connor. In Aliens, he was bitten on the hand by Newt. In The Abyss, he was bitten by Virgil "Bud" Brigman.
- Two of his most famous characters, Corporal Dwayne Hicks from Aliens and Sergeant Kyle Reese from The Terminator, were revealed to have had their deaths faked in expanded universe storylines in their respective franchises.
- on the Internet Movie Database
- Hollywood Reporter: "Everything Had to Go Right": What Happened to 'Terminator' Star Michael Biehn by Aaron Couch. August 2, 2019.