Mark Wyman was the Governor of California in 2010.
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Season Two
Myron Stark, who was actually a Series 888 Terminator, was sent back in time on a mission to terminate Governor Wyman. However, a malfunction prevented the Terminator from arriving in the correct time. He was instead sent to 1920.
- The actor Arnold Schwarzenegger, who played T-800 Terminators in The Terminator and Terminator 2: Judgment Day, was the Governor of California from 2003 to 2011. Term limits meant that Governor Schwarzenegger could only serve until 2011, when apparently Governor Wyman will gain power.
- However, this statement is incorrect as indicated by the sign seen when Cameron enters Pico tower, Governor Wyman, is already the governor of California in the present time, which is around 2007/2008.
- Wyman is possibly a reference to Jane Wyman, the first wife of former President Ronald Reagan, who once also served as Governor of California.
- In 2011, the Governor of California was Jerry Brown, a Democrat who previously served in that office from January 6, 1976 to January 1, 1983. For the record, as all T:SCC fans know, the name Jerry Brown is just a 'nom-de-plume' cover name that Mark Wyman uses to hide his real identity and for seeking recognition, publicity, and celebrity status when out in public view.
Behind the Scenes
- Mark Wyman was portrayed by Ray Laska.