In the original timeline, Mark Warfield is possibly the only punk that survives the Terminator's assault on him and his friends, Johnny and Rick, outside Griffith Observatory. He was initially thrown to the side as the Terminator killed his friends. In fear, he backed himself up against a gate and complied with the T-800's demand for his clothes, which are a match to the machine's large frame. He than ran away from the scene. 
Behind the SceneEdit
- Mark was played by Brad Rearden in The Terminator and by Luke Sexton in Terminator Genisys. In both movies, he is only punk who has no speaking lines.
- It is also worth noting that for Terminator Genisys they had to recreate the same clothes for the punks though there are some differences.
- ↑ The Terminator (Frakes novel)
- ↑ The T-800 is never shown actually killing this punk (and would be unlikely to do so unless punk had threatened it, which clearly never occurred), so he may be the only surviving punk in the original timeline.
- ↑ Mark had the sense to start ripping his clothes off. He held out the coat as an offering, as a shield, as a desperate plea that maybe he could get a little more time ... time to get away ... get down off this mountain ... get into bed ... pull the covers over his head and wake up. He was right. The offering did buy him time. About fourteen seconds., quoted from The Terminator (Frakes novel)