Margos Sarkissian was an Armenian immigrant who operated a Wi-Fi store as a cover for his illegitimate business. After coming into possession of the Turk through Dmitri Shipkov, Margos set up an elaborate plot to blackmail the Connors rather than selling them the Turk. Margos was killed by John Connor after breaking into the Connors home and attacking his mother, Sarah Connor and was also the core catalyst of Cameron's glitch after she was caught in a car bomb.
Terminator: The Sarah Connor ChroniclesEdit
Later, Cameron left the house to get John's birthday cake, she saw someone walking away from the car as she started the engine. The person was the owner of the wifi business, and the mastermind behind the purchase of the Turk: Sarkissian. As Cameron starts the engine of the car, it explodes with her in it.
Following the explosion, Sarkissian and a henchman launches an assault on the Connor residence, taking Sarah and John hostage. Cameron walks out of the wrecked car and pushes the henchmen on the ground, who was lighting a cigarette in the house. The lighter was still on when it hit the ground and lit some spilled oil on the floor and caused a fire.John strangles Sarkissian to death.
- According to his passport, Sarkissian was born January 22, 1973 in Yerevan, Armenia.
- Season 1
- Season 2
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 According to his passport as seen in the episode "What He Beheld"
- ↑ As "Samson & Delilah" is set on the same day as "What He Beheld".
• Aaron • Carlos • Vick Chamberlain • Chola • Kacy Cotton • Michelle Dixon • Andy Goode • George Laszlo • Morris • Matt Murch • Margos Sarkissian • Sayles • Boyd Sherman • Greta Simpson • Sumner • Timms • Cheri Westin • Ed Winston •
• Main characters • Recurring characters • Minor characters •