A kill box is a tactic to terminate a target, usually a Hunter-Killer, such as a Terminator. It requires participants to choose a location that gains them upper hands and set up plans, including a vantage point, traps, or ambush point before luring the target to step into the killbox.
- The Bedell Terminator was terminated by a kill box tactic set up by Derek Reese.
- Sarah Connor, John Connor, Cameron, Derek Reese, and James Ellison set up a kill box in a church to successfully terminate Cromartie.
- Sarah Connor, John Connor and his future counterpart set up a kill box in their hideout in Louisiana in hope to destroy the T-Infinity.
- Sarah Connor and the Guardian set up a kill box with a hydrochloric acid trap to successfully destroy the T-1000.
- Sarah Connor, Grace, Dani Ramos, and Carl were going to set up a kill box to destroy the Rev-9 with EMP devices before they were destroyed during a pursuit.
- Jessica Baron set up a kill box to destroy the T-850 that was sent to terminate Jacob Rivers.