The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
- John Connor led the Tech-Com win the war, and shutdown Skynet. However, before its destruction, Skynet sent a Terminator back to 1984 to kill Sarah Connor.
- Later, John found that Skynet sent another Terminator, a T-1000, to 1994 to kill his younger self. He then reprogrammed a T-800 and send it to 1995 to protect his younger self.
The Terminator / Terminator 2: Judgment Day timelineEdit
- Main article: The Terminator / Terminator 2: Judgment Day timeline
- April, 1984
- May, 1984
- The T-800 arrived from the future to kill Sarah Connor. Its mission failed as Kyle Reese intervened and rescued Sarah successfully, but he was killed. Before his death, Kyle impregnated Sarah, who later gave birth to John Connor in 1985.
- The T-1000 arrived from the future to kill John Connor. Its mission failed as the T-800 was sent back by the Resistance to protect young John Connor.
- Sarah, John, and T-800 destroyed Cyberdyne building in order to prevent the creation of Skynet. The mission is successful and the Judgment Day in 1997 was averted.
John's World timelineEdit
- Previous timeline: Jade's World
- T-XA arrived in Mexico from future.
- A commado consisting of five Specialists: Danny Dyson, Miho Tagatoshi (Jade), Anton, Selena, and Robert Baxter arrived this timeline from Jade's World. Their mission was to meet Dr. Rosanna Monk and convince her not to finish her work on the new processor in order to prevent the creation of Skynet.
- When John Connor and Sarah Connor began to think they might strike Cyberdyne Systems again, the Connors were visited by the Specialists in Mexico City. However, they were attacked by the T-XA. Baxter was killed, but the rest managed to escape.
- The T-XA infiltrated Cyberdyne Systems and impersonated as one of the company's top executives. It also brainwashed Dr Monk in order to have her to help the company continue to develop the hardware that would become Skynet.
- Connors' group arrived the Cyberdyne facility with Dr. Monk.
- Connors' group were able to appeal to Monk's logical side, making her realize she had no reason to hate humans except that the T-XA altered her to be that way. She still hated them but helps them slightly by activating the experimental time vault device under construction there, eradicating the T-XA. However, Danny Dyson and Selena were killed during the battle.
- The brainwashed Cyberdyne executives found they had to start over again, but they acquire the body of Specialist Selena and a small amount of the T-XA's liquid metal to study.
- After returning to Salceda's camp, the Connors' group were visited by Eve.
- Cyberdyne executives Charles Layton and Oscar Cruz, who were previously brainwashed by the T-XA, planned to fly to Washington D.C. to meet with the defense department head of the Skynet project, Jack Reed, with the intention of converting him and other powerful figures in the city. Their plan ended up foiled with Layton killed and Cruz taken into custody due to the intervention from the Connors' group.
- Reed became a believer and agreed to end the Skynet project and allowed future technology currently in Cyberdyne's hands to be confiscated and destroyed. Hence, Selena's body was later taken from Cyberdyne by the Department of Defense and cremated, though tissue samples were retained; Mimetic polyalloy residue from T-XA was destroyed in the time vault by Dr. Monk in hopes of preventing misuse in the future through reverse engineering of the sophisticated technology.
- John Connor, Sarah Connor, Jade, Anton, and Eve travelled to Eve's timeline — Skynet's World — to help General Connor to clean up reminiscent of Skynet force.
- After destroying Skynet forces in both Skynet's World (2029) and Jade's World (2036), the Connors returned to John's World.
- An old Specialist arrived in New Mexico. His identity had been wiped from his mind. He only knew he had to find Jeremiah Porter. He assumed the identity of Lee Portis, a dead indigent, before travelling to Los Angeles.
|Timelines & Theories|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.