The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
Jade's World is a timeline follows Terminator 2: Judgment Day timeline and leads to the event in Terminator 2: The New John Connor Chronicles. It is created by the destruction of the Cyberdyne Building and the death of the Connors in 2007.
- John Connor led the Tech-Com win the war, and shutdown Skynet. However, before its destruction, Skynet sent a Terminator back to 1984 to kill Sarah Connor.
- Later, John found that Skynet sent another Terminator, a T-1000, to 1994 to kill his younger self. He then reprogrammed a T-800 and send it to 1995 to protect his younger self.
The Terminator / Terminator 2: Judgment Day timelineEdit
- Main article: The Terminator / Terminator 2: Judgment Day timeline
- May, 1984
- The T-800 arrived from the future to kill Sarah Connor. Its mission failed as Kyle Reese intervened and rescued Sarah successfully, but he was killed. Before his death, Kyle impregnated Sarah, who later gave birth to John Connor in 1985.
- Hiro Tagatoshi was born.
- May, 1994
- The T-1000 arrived from the future to kill John Connor. Its mission failed as the T-800 was sent back by the Resistance to protect young John Connor.
- Sarah, John, and T-800 destroyed Cyberdyne building in order to prevent the creation of Skynet. The mission is successful and the Judgment Day in 1997 was averted.
Jade's World timelineEdit
- Miho Tagatoshi (Jade) was born.
- Skynet became self-aware and launched a massive nuclear attack, resulting in Judgment Day on June 18.
- The Resistance was organized. Ramsey Devaux was the leader of North American Branches.
- Ramsey Devaux was killed by endoskeletons.
- A Specialist Commando consisted of Danny Dyson, Jade, Anton, Selena, and Robert Baxter, was sent back to 2001 (John's World).
- After travelling to Skynet's World from John's World, Jade came back to her own timeline with John Connor, Sarah Connor, few Resistance soldier from Skynet's World along with two T-1000 Prototypes and several T-799 and T-800 Terminators with the help from General Connor as he had become convinced by the others that any version of Skynet existing in other timelines could be a threat to humanity in all others.
- South and North American Resistance leaders coordinate to attack Skynet in its Colorado mountain headquarters, which was eventually compromised by human forces and their reprogrammed Terminators.
- Before its destruction by the Resistance, Skynet uploaded a simplified version of itself into a T-XA, attempting to escape via the time vault. However, a group of troops led by John and Jade sabotaged the effort, resulting T-XA's molecules scattering across infinity in its attempt to escape.
- Sarah and John returned to John's World in 2004, two years after they had left.
- Skynet in the Future War of this world's timeline is perhaps more advanced and capable as compared to its counterparts from different timelines. Possibly because Skynet was activated in 2007, but it did not become self-aware until 2021, by which time it had almost complete control of the United States military.
|Timelines & Theories|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.