"Jade's World" is a timeline created by both the intervention of the Connors against Cyberdyne in 1995 and the later deaths of the Connors in 2007 in another attempt to prevent the creation of Skynet.
Skynet in the war of this world's timeline is perhaps more advanced and capable as compared to its counterparts from different timelines. Possibly because Skynet was activated in 2007, but it didn't become self-aware until 2021, by which time it had almost complete control of the United States military.
The timeline established by Terminator 2: The New John Connor ChroniclesEdit
The story continued from Terminator 2: Judgment Day timeline in 1995.
- Sarah J. Connor is born.
- May 12, 1984
- A Series 800 Terminator arrives from the future to kill Sarah Connor.
- Kyle Reese arrives from the future, to protect Sarah.
- Kyle Reese succeeds in destroying the Terminator, but dies himself.
- Some parts from the Terminator are left behind at the Cyberdyne Systems factory.
- February 28, 1985
- Sarah was placed at a mental institution after trying to blow up a computer factory and telling about the soon-to-come Judgment Day.
- John is taken care of by the foster parents Todd and Janelle Voight.
- June 7, 1995
- John Connor and Katherine Brewster kissed in a friend's basement, after which, from Katherine's perspective, he disappeared.She later becomes his wife and second-in-command of the Resistance.
- June 8, 1995
- Death of Miles Dyson, the Cyberdyne Systems scientist destined to become the creator of Skynet.
- The T-800 succeeds in protecting John Connor, destroys the T-1000 and releases Sarah Connor from the mental institution.
- Sarah and John destroy the remaining parts of the first Terminator and the second T-800.
- Sarah and John Connor die in an attempt to destroy Skynet.
- Miho Tagatoshi is born.
- Skynet is activated.
- Skynet lauches a massive nuclear attack.
- The Resistance is organized.
- ↑ "Skynet Database: Human Central Archive" featured in Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines DVD, which specifies the year as 1965.
- ↑ Sarah Connor was born in 1965 according to Toyfare issue 142, page 54, 55, June, 2009
- ↑ Sarah Connor's coffin states she was born in 1959 in the film Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
- ↑ As shown in a deleted scene from The Terminator.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Terminator 2: Judgment Day
- ↑ T2 3-D: Battle Across Time
- ↑ John Connor insinuate that, because of the event in Terminator 2: Judgment Day, he was avoided of meeting Robert Brewster which were involved in the creation of Skynet.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Date and time stated by Terminator Timeline, featured in Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines DVD