The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
- In the extended version of Terminator 2: Judgment Day, being frozen, shattered and thawed again caused the T-1000 to involuntarily scan and morph whenever it touched any object like a bar or the floor.
- In Terminator 3: Fragmented, a T-950 Infiltrator suffers from "amnesia" after being damaged and a reboot, which caused it to be unable to tell whether it was programmed to terminate or protect John Connor until it could defrag its hard drive.
- In Terminator: Revolution, after getting a direct hit from an EMP and a steel bar by John Connor, the T-Infinity Temporal Terminator started to mistake Sarah Connor for its target instead of Tara Connor, its original target, upon arriving 1996.
Terminator: The Sarah Connor ChroniclesEdit
- In "Samson & Delilah", the car bomb caused Cameron to suffer glitches:
- In "Automatic for the People", she initially failed to show any reaction when Sarah asked her something.
- In "Allison from Palmdale", she temporarily lost her memory to the point that she believed to be Allison Young, the resistance fighter she had been intended to replace.
- In "Ourselves Alone", her left hand begins to show involuntary twitches, a glitch persisting even after John's repairs.
- In "Born to Run", following the prison shoot-out, she exhibits further glitches mainly perturbing speech generation and head movements.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.