Ginger Ventura was Sarah Connor's roommate and best friend, the two of them were extremely close.
She and her boyfriend Matt Buchanan were killed the night of May 13, 1984, when the Terminator came to their apartment looking for Sarah. After the Terminator had killed Ginger, Sarah called and their answering machine allowed him to know he had not killed Sarah Connor. After finding Sarah's ID, he then had an image of the "real" Sarah Connor, and proceeded to hunt her only.
- In the novelisation of the film, Ginger has a job as an aerobics instructor.
- Ginger had a great love for music and was often seen listening to it on her portable personal stereo.
- A major factor behind Ginger and Matt's terminations was Ginger's music. Ginger played the music on her personal stereo too loudly to hear the T-800 and her boyfriend having a fight. After the T-800 murdered Matt, Ginger's murder came shortly thereafter when the T-800 stormed her bedroom, giving her very little chance of escape.
- Because most records were destroyed during the Judgment Day, the T-800 had no way to identify Sarah. This was evident due to the T-800 stealing a phonebook page and murdering everyone with the name of Sarah Connor, starting with his termination of Sarah Ann Connor. Due to the T-800's guesswork, it had likely concluded that by murdering Ginger, it had completed its mission to terminate Sarah Connor.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- Ginger was portrayed by Bess Motta.