While resting after a patrol, Kyle was looking at the photo of Sarah Connor given to him by John Connor, the Terminator attempted to infiltrate the base, but was detected by the guard dogs of the entry security team. Immediately upon detection, it threw off its cloak and revealed a RBS-80 and began killing every human within its range. Kyle himself fired his Plasma Pulse Rifle at the Terminator, but the machine was undaunted. The Terminator then killed the dogs that the bunker employed to spot Terminators. The Terminator shot behind Reese, causing an explosion, throwing the soldier forward as the Infiltrator endlessly fired at the soldiers. Kyle looked up only to see the faint glow of the Terminator's infrared eyes as it continued to kill the inhabitants of the bunker.
- The Future Terminator's appearance is used for the images of the T-808 and the T-810 Infiltrators from The Terminator Collectible Card Game with its model number being referred to as CSM-102 and CSM-107 respectively.
- There are several Infiltrator whose design apparently based on the Future Terminator, such as an Infiltrator in Mary Randall's flashback in The Terminator: The Enemy Within issue 2, and T-800 Infiltrators in The Terminator: Dawn of Fate.
- The Rogue's action in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles episode "Dungeons & Dragons" is similar to the Future Terminator.
- The aftermath of Future Terminator's attack is witnessed by Jacob Rivers near the end of Terminator: Resistance.[Confirmation needed]
Behind the ScenesEdit
- The Future Terminator was portrayed by Franco Columbu, who is actually a good friend of Arnold Schwarzenegger, and a fellow bodybuilder.
- The Future Terminator was originally going to appear in Terminator 2: Judgment Day. The scene is preserved in Randall Frakes' novelization of Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day (novel)
Terminator 2: Judgment DayEdit