Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
"Four" is the fourth T-101 Infiltrator constructed by Serena Burns in 2001 in a Secret Terminator Lab constructed under the old Dyson property with the assistance of Third. The process of creation would take two months from start to finish.
- Travel to the Infiltrator crèche in Montana and deliver remaining power cells and CPUs to Two. Assist in the production and training of additional intelligence units.
- Mission Priority
- Remain undetected, Locate Dieter von Rossbach.
- Travel unarmed to Macapa Brazil and conduct surveillance on the priority target.
- Utilize any and every available advantage. Contact intelligence units in the event of significant deviation from mission parameters.
- Mission Failed: Terminated, dissassembled by Dieter von Rossbach wielding an arc welder during system reboot.
- T-90 Endoskeleton Combat chassis
- Infiltrator Sheath, Model 101 infiltration sheath
- Skin Graft matrix-material from a contemporary surgical-supply store, enhanced with future-tech chemicals extracted from the I-950's own blood.
- Teeth collected from a series of contemporary dental-supply companies
- Glass eyes
- modification: Titanium Steel claws concealed under nails.
- Terminator protocols uploaded from I-950
- In T2 Trilogy timeline, a T-101 is the equivalent to T-800 Infiltrator of Model 101 outer sheath in other timelines. In addition, a T-90 is the equivalent to T-800 Endoskeleton in other timelines.
- T2: Infiltrator
- Cyberdyne Systems Model 101, Dieter von Rossbach template for the Model 101 in the T2 Trilogy timeline