- 1 History
- 2 Deviating timelines
- 3 Family
- 4 Behind the Scenes
- 5 Appearances
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Quotes
- 8 External links
Terminator 2: Judgment Day
A couple of days after escaping the Pescadero State Hospital, Sarah, John, and the Terminator visited Enrique's camp and resupplied to fight the T-1000. The next day, Sarah headed out to the home of Miles Dyson. Salceda supplied Sarah with a Ford Bronco that needs a little engine work, which the T-800 Terminator completed easily. The Terminator also acquired the Minigun that it used when it and the rest of the team made their move on Cyberdyne.
Before she left to confront Dyson, Sarah told Enrique that he should leave his ranch before the authorities showed up, looking for them.
Cybernetic Dawn timeline
T2 Trilogy timeline
John, Sarah, and Dieter von Rossbach go to Enrique's camp to recover and reassess after the capture of Third. Sarah trades out her junkheap Jeep for a vehicle she can trust, a diseased-looking Marquis. Sarah explains that Dieter is not Uncle Bob. The Connors become aware of the conspiracy web-pages and private chat rooms that are being set up by a suspected "master Terminator" to manipulate dangerous fringe groups like the Luddites.
The New John Connor Chronicles timeline
Enrique Salceda was still alive in 2030.
The Sarah Connor Chronicles timeline
While working with Carlos, Sarah overhears him speaking in Spanish about his uncle. Sarah suspects that Enrique is a traitor and breaks into his house and threatens him at gunpoint. Just as Sarah realizes that Enrique had possibly not betrayed her, Cameron kills Enrique seconds later, coldly asserting that Sarah wouldn't have.
Enrique's house is later shown being investigated by the FBI, including Agent James Ellison, and a tape is played revealing that Enrique was attempting to sell information about Sarah to the authorities.
- Jolanda Salceda (wife)
- Franco Salceda (son)
- Juanita Salceda (daughter)
- Paco Salceda (son)
- Carlos (nephew)
Behind the Scenes
- Enrique was portrayed by Castulo Guerra in Terminator 2: Judgment Day and Tony Amendola in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.
- In one of the Terminator 2: Judgment Day storyboards, he was killed by the T-1000. This was used as the backstory for Terminator 2: Judgment Day - Cybernetic Dawn.
- Ramon from the comic The Terminator: 1984 shares a similar appearance with Enrique.
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day (First appearance)
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day - Cybernetic Dawn (Flashback)
- T2: Infiltrator
- Dark Futures
- An Evil Hour
- Times of Trouble
- Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
- Enrique Salceda: (in a voicemail for FBI agent James Ellison) Perhaps you think I was retired, yes? That I did not have my ear to the street? If you return my call, I believe I may have something of interest to you. Mui expensivo but of great interest. El Finito will not disappoint.