Shortly after his appearance in Terminator 3, Mister Boen went into semi-retirement and now pursues mainly voiceover work.
- Earl Boen is one of two actors to appear in all of the first three Terminator films, alongside Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- Since Arnold Schwarzenegger plays a different character in each film, Earl is the only actor who plays the same role in the three films.
- Earl's wife, Carole Kean, died in 2001 of ovarian cancer.
- The Terminator...As Dr. Silberman
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day...As Dr. Silberman
- T2 3-D: Battle Across Time...As Dr. Silberman
- Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines...As Dr. Silberman
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.