Dark Horse Comics is one of the largest independent American comic book publishers, behind dominant publishers Marvel Comics and DC Comics. Dark Horse has licensed the comic book rights to many television and movie properties, including the Terminator.
Bibliography in Terminator franchiseEdit
- The Terminator (August, 1990)
- The Terminator (August, 1999)
- The Terminator (2010)
- The Terminator: Enemy of My Enemy (2014)
- The Terminator: Sector War (2018)
- Terminator Salvation: The Final Battle
- Terminator: Resistance - Zero Day Exploit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Original issues of these series were called The Terminator. The subtitles were added when printed as trade paperbacks.