Dark Horse Comics is one of the largest independent American comic book publishers, behind dominant publishers Marvel Comics and DC Comics. Dark Horse has licensed the comic book rights to many television and movie properties, including the Terminator.
Bibliography in Terminator franchiseEdit
- The Terminator (August, 1990)
- Terminator: Resistance (2019)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Original issues of these series were called The Terminator. The subtitles were added when printed as trade paperbacks.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 These were part of an ongoing story.
- ↑ Sequel to Death Valley.