The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
Prior timelines[edit | edit source]
Original timeline[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Original timeline/Terminator 2: Judgment Day
- John Connor led Tech-Com to win the war and shut down Skynet. However, before its destruction, Skynet sent a Terminator back to 1984 to kill Sarah Connor.
- Later, John found that Skynet sent another Terminator, a T-1000, to 1995 to kill his younger self. He then reprogrammed a T-800 and sent it to 1995 to protect his younger self.
- At the same time, before Skynet was shut down, it sent out multiple T-800 Terminators, including the one that would become Carl, to land at various points in the past in order to kill John Connor. 
The Terminator / Terminator 2: Judgment Day timeline[edit | edit source]
- Main article: The Terminator / Terminator 2: Judgment Day timeline
- The T-800 arrived from the future to kill Sarah Connor. Its mission failed as Kyle Reese intervened and rescued Sarah successfully, but he was killed. Before his death, Kyle impregnated Sarah, who later gave birth to John Connor in 1985.
- The T-1000 arrived from the future to kill John Connor. Its mission failed as the T-800 was sent back by the Resistance to protect young John Connor.
- Sarah, John, and T-800 destroyed Cyberdyne building in order to prevent the creation of Skynet. The mission is successful and the Judgment Day in 1997 was averted.
Alternate Alpha timeline[edit | edit source]
- Previous timeline: Terminator 2: Judgment Day timeline timeline
This is an original and unaltered timeline prior to the events of Terminator: Dark Fate.
- Few months later after John's demise
- Unknown point
- As Skynet (from the original timeline) kept on sending Terminators, whenever it happens, a mysterious party sent a text to Sarah Connor with the temporal dislocation target location and the words "For John".
- c. 2010
- Grace Harper was born.
- Legion initiated a massive attack on humanity, leading to Judgement Day and the following Future War.
- With the Resistance about to win, Legion sent a Rev-9 back in time. Grace followed it and back traveled to 2020.
Alternate Original timeline[edit | edit source]
- Grace (Alpha) and the Rev-9 (Alpha) arrived in Mexico.
- Grace saved Dani and Diego Ramos prior to a car chase, which ends with the intervention of Sarah Connor
- Grace possibly decrypted the mysterious texts sent to Sarah and the women decided heading to Texas, where they discovered the aged Terminator "Carl" there, who joined them in their mission to stop the Rev-9.
- Grace and Carl possibly sacrificed themselves to terminate Rev-9.
- Legion initiated a massive attacked on humanity, leading to Judgement Day and the following Future War.
- Unknown point
- After being injured by a Rev-7 during a battle, Grace volunteered to become an Augment.
- Before the Resistance captured the TD Chamber, Legion sent a Rev-9 back in time. Grace volunteered for time travel mission to 2020, while Dani was reluctant but granted her request after Grace's begging. Before Grace left, Dani gave her the coordinates of Carl's house in case anything would go wrong.
Dark Fate timeline[edit | edit source]
- Grace (Original) and the Rev-9 (Original) arrived in Mexico.
- Grace saved Dani and Diego Ramos in the factory where they work from the Rev-9, who was disguised as their father.
- In the car chase that ensued, which ended with the intervention of Sarah Connor after Diego died.
- By decrypting the texts sent to Sarah, Grace found out they came from the coordinate given to her, which was in Texas. The women asked Felipe Gandal, Dani's uncle, and gained his help to illegally cross the border.
- After infiltrating the Border Patrol, the Rev-9 sent agents to the point where they would emerge in the border wall. It attempted to kill Dani with a drone, but Grace saved her. It then tried to get her while she was in a detention center, but Grace created a distraction by turning on the fire alarm and breaking out the prisoners, and the women eventually escaped in a helicopter.
- The women discovered the aged Terminator Carl at the coordinates. He joined them in their mission to stop the Rev-9.
- Grace and Carl sacrificed themselves to terminate the Rev-9.
- Dani, now under Sarah's training, would be ready to become the leader of the future Resistance.
References[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.