The crawling Terminator is a concept featuring in the Terminator fictions to show the horrifying, unstoppable Terminator, which will not cease to move until it completes its mission or is destroyed. It usually feature a Terminator, whose legs or lower body is destroyed, crawling on the ground.
In some cases, Terminators of protagonist (usually losing left arm) would also crawl to defeat their enemies.
Notable examples[edit | edit source]
- After its lower body was destroyed by Kyle Reese with pipe bomb, the T-800 started to crawling in order to reach and kill Sarah Connor.
- The T-800 that attacks Catherine Luna after she rescue Kyle Reese will become a crawling Terminator in third phase.
- After ripping its legs stuck in the debris, the T-X crawled to pursue John Connor and Kate Brewster.
- A T-900 began to crawl after loosing its legs as it was caught in an explosion from the destruction of an HK-Tank.
- The T-900 will crawl if its legs is destroyed.
- John Connor was chased by a damaged T-600 in Skynet VLA.
- The T-600 and Harvester will crawl if its legs is destroyed.
- After crushed by a water tower, the T-800 crawled to get rid of debris.
- The T-800 will crawl if its legs is destroyed.
- Beaten by John Connor, the Guardian crawled to reach the magnetic glove.
- Badly damaged, Carl still managed to crawl, dragging a critically damaged Rev-9 stabbed with Grace's thorium reactor, to destroy it.
Gallery[edit | edit source]