The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
A combat chassis is part of the metallic frame of the Terminators. The Terminator T-800 has a combat chassis made up of hyperalloy, while the T-831 is a Heavy Combat Chassis, specialized in assault and combat.
- The definition of a combat chassis is yet to be revealed in Terminator fictions by far. It has been theorized that:
- Kyle Reese: The Terminator's an infiltration unit, part man, part machine. Underneath, it's a hyperalloy combat chassis — micro processor-controlled, fully armored. Very tough. But outside, it's living human tissue — flesh, skin, hair, blood, grown for the cyborgs...
- The Terminator
- Charley: (talking to Cameron Phillips) You know little girl, you freak me the hell out. On the outside you're just pretty as a picture. But on the inside... you're a...
- Cameron: Hyperalloy combat chassis.
- The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Dungeons & Dragons
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.