Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Notable Examples[edit | edit source]
- After being rebuilt into a cyborg, Dudley was programmed with Skynet's commands, which influenced him from time to time.
- In The Terminator: The Dark Years, Skynet captured humans and placed them in research facility to brainwash them by erasing their minds and imprinting them with "reprogramming".
- In T2 Trilogy timeline, the I-950 Infiltrator is technically born as a brainwashed human.
- The T-XA Terminator is able to brainwash a human by implanting parts of itself within the host, performing alterations to the host's brain to ensure loyalty to its own goals.
- Cyberdyne executives Charles Layton and Oscar Cruz, previously brainwashed by the T-XA, were capable of brainwashing other people.
- Lee Portis, a Specialist possibly from an alternate timeline, is capable of injecting temporary nanocoders into people to make them more agreeable and amiable towards him.
- In The Terminator: Dawn of Fate, Skynet brainwashes and attaches external implants to the captives, turning them in to the Skynet Initiates.
- In Terminator Hunt, Skynet captures resistance member Paul Keely, an expert in 20th Century culture, and puts a modifier in his brain to make him compliant for use in social scenarios designed to train Eliza, a T-X Terminatrix.
- In Genisys timeline, after being transformed into a T-3000 by Skynet in the form of Alex, John Connor begins to work for Skynet.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Collaborator - Survivors willing to work for Skynet.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.