The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
- The actual restaurant used during filming was the Carrows Restaurant in South Pasadena, California.
- The use of the burger-holding figure at the front of the restaurant is an obvious homage to the various "Big Boy" franchises around the US.
- When Sarah Connor locks and secures her scooter, she refers to the figure as “Big Buns.”
- Sarah Connor is frequently referred to as a "meek waitress" or "lowly waitress". However, according to the script, the day she is shown waiting tables in the The Terminator was actually her first and only day as a waitress. She had previously been a busser and dishwasher. Nancy was her trainer that day.
- Big Jeff’s makes an appearance in Terminator: Resistance as one of the destroyed buildings that Jacob Rivers can visit in the Warehouse district.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.