- The I-950 Serena Burns's assassination mission is revoked and she is reassigned to a temporal operation with the objective of ensuring the genesis of Skynet.
- The North American Resistance launchs an all-out assault on Skynet's defence grid at SAC-NORAD. They win, and the computer mainframes are taken over.
- John Connor (age 44) leads an assault on a contested Skynet stronghold featuring a laboratory complex. Inside there is a Time Displacement Equipment, where Skynet had been conducting temporal experiments for Operation Chrono. The machine had already been used.
- Skynet decides to terminate John Connor in the past. It sends a Series 800 Terminator back to May 12, 1984 to kill his mother Sarah Connor prior to his birth. The 2029 John Connor subsequently sends Kyle Reese to the same time period to protect his mother.
- Skynet sends a Series 1000 Terminator back to 1995 to kill John Connor. The Resistance sends a reprogrammed T-800 to protect him.
- Skynet sends the Serena Burns unit to 2001 to insure its Genesis.
- John Connor asks for a volunteer and sends back Kyle Reese (age 27), to protect Sarah.
- John Connor orders Snog to reprogram a captured T-800 to send back to protect his younger self in 1995.
- Six months after the capture of the prototype TDE and destruction of the primary code of Skynet by John, another resistance cell under the command of Colonel Mary Randall, with backup from Captain Emmer and his team, assault a Skynet complex that houses a fully functional Temporal Displacement Chamber and initiate a series of events chronicled in The Terminator: Tempest that culminate in a divergent Timeline and Alternate future.
- While Kyle Reese is on the Time Displacement Equipment, an advanced Terminator sent by the Skynet of an alternate timeline attacks John Connor, engineering a machine-phase matter mutation that turns him into a Series 3000 Terminator. This triggers changes in the timeline, and gives Kyle memories of this new chronology.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.