Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Dawn of Fate timeline
- Main article: The Terminator: Dawn of Fate
- One week prior to invasion of Cheyenne Mountain
- 26 May 2027
- Tech-Com headquarters was infiltrated by a T-800 Infiltrator. John Connor, Justin Perry, and Kyle Reese was forced to abandon the base.
- 27 May 2027
- Skynet had utilized teleportation system.
- Captain Perry went to investigate Federal Reserve in Los Angeles, where Skynet force was transporting platinum.
- 29 May 2027
- While en route back to his base, Kyle Reese was attacked by Skynet Initiates and captured. Catherine Luna was able to rescued him later.
- 01 Jun 2027
The Sarah Connor Chronicles timeline
- Main article: The Sarah Connor Chronicles timeline§Original timeline
- Derek Reese, Sayles, Billy Wisher and others were captured while tracking "a Centaur patrol". They were imprisoned with other humans in a house guarded by T-600 Terminators and subjected to unknown psychological torture/testing. 
- Billy revealed his true identity as Andy Goode, as well as the part he played in the creation of Skynet.
- T-900 Cameron attempted to infiltrate John Connor's base camp but it was discovered, captured, and reprogrammed.
- Kyle Reese was sent back to 1983.
- Derek and company were unceremoniously released/abandoned by their captors without explanation.
- Derek Reese met reprogrammed Terminator Cameron and witnessed a Terminator go "rogue".
- Jesse Flores met Derek Reese at Eagle Rock Bunker, they found Sydney Fields and brought her back to the Serrano Point base camp where Lauren Fields was working.
- Derek Reese met John Connor. Later, Derek was sent back to 2007 along with Sayles, Timms, and Sumner.
- The "Engineer" was sent back to 1963 or sometimes before the year to presumably facilitate Cameron's mission in 1999.
- Cameron was sent back to 1999 to protect the Connors.
- Resistance fighter Wells was sent back to 2008 with information for Sarah.
- 2027 (Second Future Timeline)
- On 13 September, USS Jimmy Carter, a submarine operated by the Resistance and Captained by T-888 Queeg with Jesse Flores, was sent deep into a Skynet-controlled zone, where it evaded a Kraken and later docked at a Deep Sea Oil Platform near Indonesia. The crew recovered a package from a T-600 Iinfiltrator and two T-888 Endoskeletons. Later, Jesse lost Derek's child. On return to base, she was debriefed by Cameron and learned question to the answer "No".
- Jesse Flores and Riley Dawson went "AWOL", but in fact travelled back to 2007.
|<< 2027 >>|
|Timelines & Theories|
|The Terminator||Alpha timeline - Original Timeline - The Terminator - Tempest - Dark Years - 2029 to 1984 - Terminator 2: Judgment Day|
|Terminator 2: Judgment Day||Terminator 2: Judgment Day - Cybernetic Dawn - T2 Trilogy - The New John Connor Chronicles (Skynet's World / Jade's World / John's World) - The Sarah Connor Chronicles - Rise of the Machines - Dark Fate|
|Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines||Rise of the Machines - Kyla's World - T2 Saga - Terminator Salvation|
|Stand-alone||The Terminator: Future Shock - Terminator Genisys|
|Judgment Day||1995 - 1997 - 2003 - 2004 - 2011 - 2017 - 2021|
|Years||1984 - 1995 - 2004 - 2007 - 2008 - 2009 - 2015 - 2018 - 2020 - |
2027 - 2029 - 2031 - 2032 - 2036 - 2042