The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
The Terminator: Dawn of Fate timelineEdit
- One week prior to invasion of Cheyenne Mountain
- 26 May 2027
- 27 May 2027
- Skynet had utilized teleportation system.
- Captain Perry went to investigate Federal Reserve in Los Angeles, where Skynet force was transporting platinum.
- 29 May 2027
- 01 Jun 2027
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles timelineEdit
- John Connor sent Kyle Reese back to 1984 to protect Sarah Connor.
- Cameron Phillips is sent to the past to protect John Connor and his mother, Sarah Connor, as well as to conduct other missions. The target date for her arrival in the past is as yet unspecified.
- Derek Reese, Kyle's brother, was sent by John Connor back to 2007 along with Sayles and two other soldiers. They worked to setup a Resistance safe house and to gather intel against Skynet.
Alternate timeline in Terminator 2: Judgment DayEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.