The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
T2 Trilogy timelineEdit
- See also: T2 Trilogy timeline
- The government of United States of America placed Skynet in control of US military.
- Skynet caused Air Force One to crash, killing the US President.
- Dr. Kurt Viemeister died.
- Skynet initiated Judgment Day, destroying most major cities and ports. One billion people were killed in the nuclear holocaust.
- Argentina escaped nuclear strikes.
Kyla's World timelineEdit
- Main article: Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (novel)
- T-X arrived in 2003 and began its mission.
- T-850 arrived in 2003 and began its mission.
- T-X acquired John Connor and Kate Brewster, but they were rescued by the T-850.
- Skynet became self-aware.
- Robert Brewster was killed during the Uprising in Edwards.
- John and Kate were evacuated to Crystal Peak where they thought the Skynet's core was located.
- T-850 sacrificed itself to terminate the T-X.
- Skynet became self-aware and initiated Judgment Day on July 24, 2003.
- See also: Salvation timeline
- Marcus Wright signs off on allowing Dr. Serena Kogan of Cyberdyne Systems Genetic Research Division to have custody of his body following his execution for the murder of a police officer. He was executed shortly afterward with lethal injection in Longview State Correctional Facility, Texas.
- Thomas Parnell was arrested, trialed, and executed in Texas.
- Dr. Kogan died.
- Judgment Day happened on July 25, 2003.
- The story of T2: Rising Storm begins in 2001, three weeks after the event in T2: Infiltrator and end in early 2003, while the story of T2: The Future War takes place between 2003 to 2029.
- In the "Terminator Timeline", featured in the Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines DVD, it is stated that Judgment Day happens in 2003.
- In Terminator 3: The Redemption, the event in Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines is set on July 23, 2003.
|<< 2003 >>|
|Timelines & Theories|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.