In John's World, when the Connors travel backed to their home timeline in 2004 after their departure in 2001, Enrique Salceda mentioned the world had been changed due to the terrorists, politician, and war. "Lee Portis", a Specialist arrived 2007 from the future, also reflected on the panic-driven atmosphere and collective paranoia in the US a few years earlier apparently due to the attacked.
In The Sarah Connor Chronicles timeline, when the Connors leaped via time displacement equipment from 1999 to 2007, they missed this event and are having to adapt their actions to a new world-view, and a new economy for forged identities.
T2 Trilogy timeline[edit | edit source]
- Main article: T2: Infiltrator
- Dr. Kurt Viemeister became an employee of Cyberdyne Systems.
- The I-950 Serena Burns arrived 2001 from 2029 and infiltrate Cyberdyne.
- Sarah Connor and her son John and encounter Dieter von Rossbach in Paraguay.
- Serena Burns begins creating Series 800 terminators in the present.
- Serena Burns directs Two to secure suitable surrogates and establishes an Infiltrator creche in a remote Montana cabin.
- Clea Bennet and Alissa are created via the I-950 parthenogenesis protocol.
John's World timeline[edit | edit source]
In John's World, Dr. Rosanna Monk invented Time Displacement Equipment and created a prototype in 2001. However, she was brainwashed by a T-XA, who also turned several key figures from the company into its side.
Baxter was killed during an attacked from the T-XA.
The Connors and the Specialists later reach Dr. Monk and battled the T-XA. Selena and Danny died in the battle, while the T-XA was destroyed in the Time Chamber.
After returning to Salceda's camp, the Connors' group were visited by Eve.
Meanwhile, the brainwashed Cyberdyne executives found they had to start over again, but they acquire the body of Specialist Selena and a small amount of the T-XA's liquid metal to study. Charles Layton and Oscar Cruz, who were previously brainwashed by the T-XA, planned to fly to Washington D.C. to meet with the defense department head of the Skynet project, Jack Reed, with the intention of converting him and other powerful figures in the city. Their plan ended up foiled with Layton killed and Cruz taken into custody due to the intervention from the Connors' group.Cyberdyne executives
After the incident, Reed became a believer and agreed to end the Skynet project and allowed future technology currently in Cyberdyne's hands to be confiscated and destroyed. Hence, Selena's body was later taken from Cyberdyne by the Department of Defense and cremated, though tissue samples were retained; Mimetic polyalloy residue from T-XA was destroyed in the time vault by Dr. Monk in hopes of preventing misuse in the future through reverse engineering of the sophisticated technology.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The event in T2 3-D: Battle Across Time takes place around 2001 as John Connor is about 16 years old per script.
- The story of T2: Infiltrator takes place between 2001 to 2002, while the story of T2: Rising Storm begins in 2001, three weeks after the event in T2: Infiltrator and end in early 2003.
References[edit | edit source]
|<< 2001 >>|