The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
Dark Years timelineEdit
- Main article: The Terminator: The Dark Years
- 31 December
- On New Year's Eve, Sarah Connor and her son, John, were tracked down by a Terminator who assumed an identity of a police officer in New York.
- Sarah was wounded by the Terminator when fleeing in a subway and admitted to a hospital.
The Sarah Connor Chronicles timelineEdit
- Main article: Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles pilot episode
- 24 August
- The Connors were living in West Fork, Nebraska with Charley Dixon, Sarah's fiancée. Sarah took John on the run because she feared they were getting too complacent.
- 6 September
- The Connors were living in Red Valley, New Mexico.
- Cameron met John and introduced her to him at school.
- 7 September
- Cromartie, who infiltrate the school as a substitute teacher, tracked John down and attacked him at school. John was saved by Cameron, who was revealed to be a Terminator.
- 9 September
- The Connors and Cameron visited Tarissa Dyson, Miles Dyson's widow, at her residence in Los Angeles.
- By using the Time Displacement Equipment hidden in the Security Trust of Los Angeles bank since 1963, Cameron and the Connors, and unbeknownst to them Cromartie's head travelled 8 years forward into 10 September, 2007.
- An early script draft of Terminator 2: Judgment Day, John Connor, who is the narrator instead of Sarah, mentioned Judgment Day as having occurred in 1999.
|<< 1999 >>|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.