Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles timeline
- The Connors are living in West Fork, Nebraska with Charley Dixon, Sarah's fiancé. Sarah takes John on the run because she fears they are getting too complacent.
- The Connors are living in Red Valley, New Mexico. Cameron meets John and introduces her to him at school.
- Cromartie attacks John at school, Cameron takes the bullet, and later flees with the Connors.
- The Connors and Cameron visit Miles Dyson's widow at her residence in Los Angeles.
- By using the time displacement equipment hidden in the Security Trust of Los Angeles bank since 1963, Cameron, the Connors, and unbeknownst to them Cromartie's head jump 8 years into 10 September, 2007.
- An early script draft of Terminator 2: Judgment Day, John Connor, who is the narrator instead of Sarah, mentioned Judgment Day as having occurred in 1999.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.