The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
Terminator 2: Judgment DayEdit
- 4 (Monday)
- The date Skynet goes online after the Skynet funding bill is passed.
- Human decisions are removed from strategic defense.
- Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate.
- The specific date of Judgment Day as described by both Sarah and the T-800.
- Skynet becomes self-aware at 2:14 AM Eastern Time.
- The shut-down of Skynet fails. It launches its nuclear missiles against targets in Russia.
- The Russians strike back, which starts a global nuclear war. Three billion humans die.
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines timelineEdit
- Some time after August 29, Sarah dies from leukemia after battling the disease for three years. John hits the road without knowing what will happen to his mother's body or where she will be buried after she dies.
- Sarah's body is cremated in Mexico and her friends scatters her ashes into the sea.
- In accordance with Sarah's will, her friends store weapons in a coffin at the Greenlawn Cemetery in Los Angeles, pretending that it is Sarah's last resting place.
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles timelineEdit
- June 8, 1997 - Sarah Connor signed away her legal rights as John's parent, which is recorded (and later viewed by John in 2007). She then attempted her escape, which is the same date that John and the T-800 came to get her.
Terminator: Genisys timelineEdit
- Initially, Judgment Day occurs on August 29, 1997 as predicted. However, due to the presence of Guardian in the timeline, the T-800 is completely destroyed after being terminated and Cyberdyne is unable to use its CPU to start creating its Neural Net CPU. As a result, 1997 is a normal year and Skynet doesn't come online until 2017, twenty years later, as Genisys.
- ↑ According to the T-800 in the film Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
- ↑ Sarah says: "Three billion human lives ended on August 29th, 1997. The survivors of the nuclear fire called the war Judgment Day." in the film Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
- ↑ T-800 says: "It (Skynet) becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. eastern time, August 29th." in the film Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
- ↑ John says "But she fought for three years. Long enough to make sure (...) that the world didn't end" on August 29th, 1997 in the film Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines.
- ↑ According to the dialogue in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles episode "Born to Run".
- ↑ Sarah tells John the date of the video in a discussion in "The Demon Hand".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.