The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
- 4 August (Monday)
- Skynet went online after the Skynet funding bill was passed.
- Human decisions were removed from strategic defense.
- Skynet began to learn at a geometric rate.
- Skynet became self-aware at 2:14 AM Eastern Time.
- The shut-down of Skynet failed. It launched nuclear missiles against targets in Russia.
- The Russians stroke back, which began a global nuclear war. Three billion humans died.
- Main article: Dark Futures
- Eve arrived in the Colorado Mountains and managed to penetrate the Advanced Defense Systems Complex on August 28.
- Eve manipulated Skynet to formulate the plan to fire nuclear missiles at Russia and China, anticipating the counter-attack.
- Judgment Day happened.
Alternate Future of Judgment Day timelineEdit
- Due to the destruction of Cyberdyne Building in 1995, Judgment Day never happened. August 29th, 1997 was just a normal day. Sarah Connor was going to go on the street and celebrate, but she got drunk instead.
Rise of the Machines timelineEdit
- Sarah Connor and her son John lived in Mexico.
- Some time after 29 August, Sarah died from leukemia after battling the disease for three years. John hit the road without knowing what would happen to his mother's body or where she would be buried after she died.
- Sarah's body was cremated in Mexico and her friends scatterred her ashes into the sea.
- In accordance with Sarah's will, her friends stored weapons in a coffin at the Greenlawn Cemetery in Los Angeles, pretending that it was Sarah's last resting place.
- Judgment Day would happened on 29 August 1997 as predicted. However, due to the Attempted Assassination of Young Sarah Connor, the timeline was changed as the T-800 that arrived in 1984 was completely destroyed without leaving any wreckage by Pops. Hence, Cyberdyne Systems was never able to retrieve the T-800 Terminator's CPU chip and its wreckage to created Neural Net CPU via reverse engineering. As a result, 1997 is a normal year and Skynet did not come online until 2017, twenty years later, as Genisys.
- In Sarah Connor Chronicles timeline, events in Terminator 2: Judgment Day happened in 1997 instead of 1995 as John Henry stated that "Miles Dyson died in 1997 in an explosion at Cyberdyne Systems in "To the Lighthouse"
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 According to the T-800 in the film Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
- ↑ Sarah says: "Three billion human lives ended on August 29th, 1997. The survivors of the nuclear fire called the war Judgment Day." in the opening of the film Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
- ↑ T-800 says: "It (Skynet) becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. eastern time, August 29th." in the film Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
- ↑ Per dialog in "The Demon Hand" stating that Sarah escaped from Pescadero on June 8.
- ↑ John Henry stated that "Miles Dyson died in 1997 in an explosion at Cyberdyne Systems."
|<< 1997 >>|
|Timelines & Theories|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.