- Sarah Connor, age 29, is an inmate of the Pescadero State Hospital, diagnosed with an acute schizo-affective disorder. She is housed at the maximum security wing after several attempts to escape.
- John Connor, age 10, is living with his foster parents Janelle and Todd Voight in Reseda, Los Angeles.
Few Weeks Ago
- 7 (Wednesday)
- 8 (Thursday)
- A Series 800 Terminator with a Model 101 living tissue sheath arrives from the year 2030 in Action, California. After arriving, Terminator goes to The Corral and acquires clothing, a motorcycle, and weapons. During this, Terminator also injures several patrons, including the one who owned the clothing and motorcycle.
- The Series 1000 Terminator prototype arrives from the future to Los Angeles near the 6th street bridge to assassinate John Connor.
- Sarah Connor is denied a chance to at least speak with her son, John, in a rage she attacks Doctor Silberman who has her restrained and sedated.
- The T-1000 and the T-800 both arrive at John Connor at the same time, John is able to escape due to the Terminator distracting the T-1000 through combat.
- After a lengthy chase, the T-1000 fails to acquire John Connor.
- John Connor, after a discussion with the T-800, finally realizes that his mother, Sarah Connor had been telling the truth in regards to Skynet, the Terminators, and the future war.
- The T-1000 terminates Janelle and Todd Voight in an attempt to reacquire John Connor.
- Sarah Connor is informed by the Los Angeles Police Department that an individual with the same face as the man that tried to kill her in 1984 has surfaced in a mall.
- Following its mission, finding a high probability of success, T-1000 goes to Pescadero State Hospital to copy Sarah Connor and await contact from John Connor.
- A security guard by the name of Lewis is terminated by the T-1000, who then mimics his form to gain access to Sarah Connor.
- Fearing for her son, John Connor's life, Sarah Connor initiates an escape attempt from Pescadero State Hospital. Using Peter Silberman as a hostage, Sarah is ultimately able to make her way toward the elevators, and ultimately escape the hospital, and the T-1000 through the intervention of the T-800 and her son, John.
- 9 (Friday) 
- The Terminator describes in detail, who Miles Dyson is and his contribution to the creation of Skynet as well as Cyberdyne Systems future success thanks to the revolutionary microprocessor.
- John and Sarah Connor along with "Uncle Bob" arrive at Enrique Salceda's for much-needed supplies, such as food, weapons and a truck. Enrique mentions that the trio have been featured on the news and that the Police are looking for them.
- John Connor and the Terminator discuss Kyle Reese and how John has yet to meet him for some time, along with the love that Kyle and Sarah Connor shared in their one night together.
- After a nightmare of Judgment Day, Sarah Connor decides to murder Miles Dyson in the hopes that it would prevent the war.
- Sarah Connor initial fails to murder Miles Dyson, and upon zeroing on him inside his home, she backs down, realizing that she could not go through with it. After discovering that John and the Terminator followed her to stop her, Sarah declares her love for her son.
- The Terminator reveals his identity to Miles and Tarissa Dyson and later informs them of Skynet and Judgement Day.
- Sarah Connor discovers that she was right in that Cyberdyne Systems covered up evidence of the first Terminator that she crushed in the hydraulic press.
- John and Sarah Connor along with Miles Dyson and the Terminator visit Cyberdyne Systems headquarters to destroy Miles' work. They are forced to bind Carl Gibbons in the restroom after he denies them access to the facilities and attempts to set off the silent alarm.
- While searching the residence of Miles Dyson, the T-1000 hears the call for back up to Cyberdyne and proceeds to that location.
- Terminator attacks the police force in the Cyberdyne parking lot to buy time for Sarah Connor to finish setting up the bomb.
- John Connor and Miles Dyson retrieve the CPU and salvaged arm of the first Terminator.
- Miles Dyson is shot numerous times by the SWAT team and is left behind by Sarah Connor who barely escapes after the intervention of the Terminator. Miles uses his last strength to hold onto a piece of the CPU model, warning the SWAT team that he does "not know how much longer [he] can hold this." Miles dies in the resulting explosion that destroys an entire floor of the Cyberdyne building.
- The Terminator once again attacks the police force in the parking lot, using the distraction to acquire the SWAT van to retrieve John and Sarah Connor from the Cyberdyne building.
- After a lengthy chase, John and Sarah Connor along with the T-800 and the T-1000 end up inside the steel mill. Ultimately, the T-1000 is destroyed by the narrow intervention of the T-800, thereby successfully completing its mission to protect John Connor. To ensure destruction of all potential Skynet creating technology, the T-800 is also destroyed.
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles timeline
The Terminator: Future Shock
- The year 1995 is strongly implied by John's police file which states that he was born February 28, 1985, and is now 10 years old and the fact that it is summertime. This is contradicted by the T-800's later statement that Cyberdyne will become the largest supplier of military computer systems in three years which only would make sense if it is 1994.
- The Terminator 2: Judgment Day novelization gives the latter date specifically as "June 9, 1992, Sunday," despite the fact that June 9 is not a Sunday in 1992 nor 1995 (it is a Sunday in 1991 and 1996). Note that the script/novel writers made the same mistake in The Terminator, setting the weekdays on the dates when the script was written instead of when it takes place.
- In Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (set in June 2003 [DVD timeline] or 2004 [on-screen HUD]), John Connor states that T2 event took place "ten years ago," which would set the film in 1993 or 1994. While the feature in Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines DVD states that T2 events happened on June 8–9, 1995.
- According to the back-story of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, the T2 events happened on June 8–9, 1997.
- ↑ Stated by Dr. Peter Silberman in Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
- ↑ Information from John's police record.
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 3.11 3.12 3.13 3.14 3.15 3.16 3.17 3.18 3.19 3.20 3.21 3.22 3.23 3.24 Terminator 2: Judgment Day
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
- ↑ According to the T-800's line: "35 years from now you reprogrammed me to be your protector here, in this time." As it is 1995 the T-800 comes from the year 2030.
- ↑ No explicit date is given in Terminator 2: Judgment Day of when the T-1000 came from, but it is likely 2029 or 2030
- ↑ The police officer gives the location via radio transmission
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 The Terminator
- ↑ The day is mentioned by Tarissa Dyson in a deleted scene, and it should be noted that June 9 was not a Sunday in 1995, but it was in 1991. This is a similar mistake to The Terminator, in which dates and days were referenced per the year the screenplay itself was written.
- ↑ According to events established in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles episode "What He Beheld".
- ↑ The Terminator: Future Shock
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.